Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Do you have a desire to get involved in our wonderful community but don't know where to start? Did you know that the Town of Waxhaw has seven active volunteer advisory Boards & Commissions whose memberships are appointed by the Board of Commissioners? There is truly an area of interest for everyone. Find out more about what each of our Boards/Commissions do to help enhance the Waxhaw community by visiting each individual page to the left. Volunteer for a Board or Commission today!
The following Advisory Board and Commission mid-term vacancies are available:
• ABC Board – 1 regular member seat
• Board of Adjustment – 2 alternate seats
• Historic Preservation Commission – 2 regular member seats
• Main Street Advisory Board – 1 regular member seat
• Parks, Cultural & Recreation Advisory Board – 2 regular member seats
• Public Art Selection Jury – 5 regular member seats
Applicants are encouraged to visit the town’s website www.waxhaw.com to learn about each board/commission before applying; the application is available on-line at http://forms.waxhaw.com/Forms/committee_application or by contacting the Clerk’s Office 704-843-2195 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the application.